1. Thank the blogger that tagged you and link their blog to your post.
b) Paul’s questions
1. What do you eat on Christmas?
On the 24th, we have Fondue Bourguignonne. (Fondue with meat cooked in red wine). On 25th, we are invited with my husband’s family, and I don’t know what we’ll have.
Yes, I do. And I am quite good at it.
I don’t know. Santa doesn’t exist here in Luxembourg. We celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
A purple glass ornament.
I couldn’t say. There are St. Nicola’s here around the 6th of December. A good one is not drunk and loves talking to the kids, keeping the magic alive.
I am very girlie here… I like the Family Stone, and I also like Home for the Holidays. And Miracle on 34th Street.
*Shaking my head No, whispering yes*
No. It takes the fun of unwrapping them
Yes! There is no white Christmas around here… With few exceptions.
No. Every present is chosen with care, even if I don’t like it.
Last Christmas I dreamed of dancing in a winter wonderland.
Here are my 12 Christmas questions:
1. What is your earliest memory about Christmas?
2. How do you spend December 25th?
3. For me, the Christmas season starts when I first hear Last Christmas on the radio; when does the festive season begin for you?
4. Which traditions don’t you like?
5. Do you even celebrate this day?
6. Do you like giving presents?
7. How many kilos will you gain this year?
8. I wrote a post about not liking the festive season for various reasons, do you like or dread December?
9. Do you decorate your home and house?
10. Do you sing Christmas carols around the tree?
11. What is the worst that could happen during a Christmas party at work?
12. What would you get me if money wasn’t an issue?
Enjoy… Looking forward to your answers.