Thank you to Paul for nominating me for this festive tag, and I would also like to hear your answers to my questions.
1. Thank the blogger that tagged you and link their blog to your post.
2. List the rules in the post.
3. Answer all the questions asked by the blogger.
4. Nominate some other bloggers and provide them with 12 new questions!
b) Paul’s questions
1. What do you eat on Christmas?
On the 24th, we have Fondue Bourguignonne. (Fondue with meat cooked in red wine). On 25th, we are invited with my husband’s family, and I don’t know what we’ll have.
2. Do you like wrapping presents?
Yes, I do. And I am quite good at it.
3. Do the other reindeer feel slighted that they haven’t been asked to lead Santa’s sleigh yet?
I don’t know. Santa doesn’t exist here in Luxembourg. We celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
4. What’s your favourite tree ornament?
A purple glass ornament.
5. What makes a good mall Santa?
I couldn’t say. There are St. Nicola’s here around the 6th of December. A good one is not drunk and loves talking to the kids, keeping the magic alive.
6. Favourite Christmas movie?
I am very girlie here… I like the Family Stone, and I also like Home for the Holidays. And Miracle on 34th Street.
7. Have you ever snooped around the house for your presents?
*Shaking my head No, whispering yes*
8. Is an inflatable snowman on the front lawn really necessary?
9. Do you like when your gifts come in bags?
No. It takes the fun of unwrapping them
10. If it doesn’t snow on Christmas, is it still Christmas?
Yes! There is no white Christmas around here… With few exceptions.
11. Have you ever returned a present?
No. Every present is chosen with care, even if I don’t like it.
12. Alvin and the Chipmunks have a made a lot of money off of their Christmas album. If you were to make a Christmas Album, what would your hit single be called?
Last Christmas I dreamed of dancing in a winter wonderland.
I nominate River Dixon, fauxcroft, Jeff, and everyone of you who has visited more than once. You are welcome to leave your answers in the comments too.
Here are my 12 Christmas questions:
1. What is your earliest memory about Christmas?
2. How do you spend December 25th?
3. For me, the Christmas season starts when I first hear Last Christmas on the radio; when does the festive season begin for you?
4. Which traditions don’t you like?
5. Do you even celebrate this day?
6. Do you like giving presents?
7. How many kilos will you gain this year?
8. I wrote a post about not liking the festive season for various reasons, do you like or dread December?
9. Do you decorate your home and house?
10. Do you sing Christmas carols around the tree?
11. What is the worst that could happen during a Christmas party at work?
12. What would you get me if money wasn’t an issue?
Enjoy… Looking forward to your answers.