1. What’s your favorite movie
A few good men / my own private Idaho
2. Favorite movie in the past five years?
Théo & Hugo / Deadpool 2
3. Favorite Hitchcock film?
Never seen a Hitchcock film
4. A book you plan on reading?
Notes on a Nervous Planet by Matt Haig
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
On n’est pas sérieux quand on a dix-sept ans by Barbara Samson (English title: Being seventeen)
6. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
The Big Bang Theory / How to get away with Murder / the Americans
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
If One is bad and Ten is super excited, I am a 4
8. iPhone or Android?
Android. Never had and never will own an iPhone
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Matt Haig. Not only is he a very talented author, he is also openly speaking about mental health, and overall, he is not afraid to speak his mind.
11. What’s your favorite food?
The French call it Bouchée à la Reine. (Vol au vents?)
12. Least favorite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Spinach, prawns, eggs
14. Favorite drink?
Tea or Pinot Gris
15. Favorite dessert?
Mousse au Chocolat
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
Managing the chaos and remembering everyone’s schedules, while working, and making sure everyone has enough clean clothes in their cupboard to last two days
19. What’s your favorite band?
20. Favorite solo artist?
21. Favorite song?
Running up that hill by Kate Bush (and most cover versions too)
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
Left lower arm
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
Neither, but if I had to choose: dogs
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
A personal song from a musician I once admired
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Personalized jewelry. I didn’t think it was that big of a deal, but I took great care in choosing it and there person was really happy and is wearing it a lot
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
31. What’s your favorite board game?
32. What’s your favorite country to visit?
France is nice
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
UK and/or Patagonia (which, of course, is, technically, only a region in Argentina)
35. What’s your favorite color?
36. Least favorite color?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Drinking Maté and listening to music. A bath helps too.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
Acknowledgement, awkward, jealous
44. What’s your favorite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
46. Do you like your handwriting?
47. Do you bake?
48. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I am too hairy everywhere
49. What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
My eyes, my ass, my boobs, my humour, my wit, my empathy
50. Who do you miss most?
Jamie and Daniel
51. What are you listening to right now?
Snoring of my partner. Musically, I am listening to a random playlist on Spotify
52. Favorite smell?
My perfume (Jean-Paul Gaultier pour Femme)
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair color?
57. Eye color?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favorite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
River Phoenix, Emma Thompson, Thom Yorke
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
The Beatles (duh!!)
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savory?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
None. There are books I read twice, but usually, I only read them once.
68. Favorite bedtime story?
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
In search of a balanced mind – the story of a troubled soul
70. Favorite sound?
Happy children playing and laughing
71. Favorite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
Showing my view to my colleague while chatting.
Questions in the comments are allowed and encouraged. Thank you.
(Credit to Vogue: 73 questions)